These eye catching Turkey Club Pinwheels are extremely easy to make with deli restaurant style flavor! They would make a perfect appetizer or a great to-go lunch. Sandwiches is one of my favorite foods. I haven’t been as in to them lately because I eat mostly low carb and gluten-free, and I haven’t found a bread that’s gluten-free that I like. When I want to splurge, a gourmet deli sandwich will do the trick. This wrap is obviously similar to a sandwich, with the tortilla wrap itself loaded with carbs and gluten, so I consider it a splurge however I don’t feel as blah after I eat it. I know it’s ALL in my mind, but seriously the wrap just doesn’t seem as bread-y.
Turkey Club Pinwheels
what you need: (serves 1)
- 1 Mission Garden Spinach Herb Wrap
- Philadelphia Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- 6 slices turkey deli meat
- 6 slices finely sliced tomato
- 2 pieces of romaine hearts
- 2 slices bacon, cooked
what you do:
- Generously spread cream cheese over the wrap.
- Place deli meat, not overlapping each other, to cover the whole wrap.
- Place tomato slices on top of the deli meat.
- Lay 2 pieces of romaine hearts on each half of the wrap.
- Place bacon on top of the lettuce.
- Tightly roll the wrap, do not fold over the edges like a burrito. The tighter, the better.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the rolled wrap into slices, about 10 – 12 slices.
- Eat them right away, serve them as an appetizer, or store them in a Tupperware for a great lunch-to-go!