I have so many oranges I don’t know what to do with them. I picked some off from dad’s orange tree and came home with a whole bag full. Why I thought I needed so many oranges at one time, is beyond me but, I’m finding ways to make good use of them. Chocolate and orange sounds like a weird combination, but it’s actually quite tasty. I remember when Starbucks had an orange chocolate drink years ago. I worked there at the time and I remember thinking it was the worst drink they created. Obviously my taste buds have changed. So, I’ve made Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice, and this cocoa orange slush. I still have all of these oranges shown in the basket below. Hmm, what to make next?
Cocoa Orange Slush
what you need:
- 2 Oranges Fresh Squeezed Orange Juice
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1-1/2 cups crushed ice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons raw cocoa powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons raw honey
- 1/2 small avocado
- 1/2 5.3oz CHOBANI Plain Greek Yogurt
what you do:
- Add all ingredients to a blender. Blend for about 1 minute.
- Serve in a chilled glass, enjoy!