This potato dish makes a wonderful side dish to complete a fabulous dinner. We ate these the other night with barbecue chicken and sautéed brussels sprouts. There is plenty of flavor to enjoy them plain, but I dipped mine in ketchup, a craving I was having at the time. No, not that kind of craving, unfortunately. I made an egg scramble with the leftover potatoes and brussels sprouts the next morning. Delicious! I love getting creative with leftovers.
Roasted Rainbow Potatoes
what you need: (Serves 4, side dish)
- 1 pound mini rainbow potatoes, cubed
- 1 medium yellow, diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt/pepper to taste
what you do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a 8 x 8 baking dish add diced potatoes, diced onion, minced garlic, olive oil, and salt and pepper. Stir around until each potato is coated.
- Bake for 20 minutes, remove potatoes and stir. Cook for an additional 20 – 25 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes before serving.