This shake is a perfect night time treat, or add a little protein powder and drink it for breakfast on the go! I was making meatloaf the other night and opened up a can of coconut milk, which the recipe called for. I realized I accidentally opened up the coconut cream can I had in my cabinet on accident. I didn’t want to just throw the can of cream away, so I set it aside in the fridge and brainstormed a concoction for later. It’s really rich and creamy with coconut flavor. Tasty!
I’m going to go to a Pilates class in about 30 minutes and I’m so nervous! There is absolutely no reason why I should be nervous, but I I think it’s because I’m not that familiar with it. I go to Yoga classes often and I’m assuming it’s similar to that. If I can handle Yoga for an hour (I wish it was 45 minutes), then I’m sure I can get through Pilates. I believe it’s a a tad more fast paced versus Yoga. But, I’m still nervous because it’s new to me and I don’t like surprises! Wish me luck!
Coconut Chocolate Chip Banana Shake
what you need: (serves 1)
- 1-1/2 cups frozen banana slices
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 2 tablespoons enjoy life chocolate chips
- 1/4 teaspoon coconut extract
what you do:
- In a blender or food processor, (I used the single serving attachment with the Ninja) add all of your ingredients.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a drinking glass and enjoy with a straw! 🙂