It’s the first Monday in the new year! Which means, New Year’s resolutions start today! I’m not one to make a resolution, but I do use the beginning of a new year to reflect back on the previous year, the good and the bad. From there, I set expectations for my new year. Woohoo, happy 2016!
This egg salad would be great as a side dish for a barbecue, or even as an egg salad sandwich. It’s purpose is to sub as a potato salad, but there’s enough settle flavors to it, that it would taste great in between two pieces of toasted bread, as well. I used the leftover Garlic Cauliflower Mash from dinner the night before, which makes it very convenient!
Garlic Mashed Cauliflower Egg Salad
what you need: (serves 6)
- 6 hard boiled eggs
- 2 tablespoon mayonaise
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/2 cup Garlic Cauliflower Mash
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
what you do:
- Cut peeled hard boiled eggs into small pieces.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, mayo, white vinegar, garlic cauliflower mash, and pepper.
- Mix together until everything is combined.
- Transfer to a serving dish, dish up! (This could keep in the refrigerator in a sealed tight container for 3 – 4 days)