Monday, monday we meet again. I’m reminding myself this morning about my lecture from last week. Mondays are supposed to be an inspirational, motivational day. I’m actually feeling pretty good. I’m getting myself mentally prepared for a doctors appointment I’m almost headed to, just enjoyed a killer workout, and I’m eating a delicious, nutritional breakfast, so life is good.
We are all moved in to our place! My husband and some friends moved everything Friday, I unpacked everything Saturday, and we organized and hung stuff up on the wall yesterday. We are pretty much settled. I wanted this move to be quick, and uneventful. I didn’t want it to take up much time out of our life. Sounds weird, I know, but it wasn’t like it was an excitement move. It was more like a, we have to move. Again, I’m waiting for the moment where we are dancing around this place packing up for our next move, because our next move will be buying a place! Goals, people, goals.
These egg white bites will put a smile on your face. It seems like a weird combination, because the egg whites are hard boiled, but it is yummy, trust me. This is a great paleo/gluten free breakfast on-the-go, or snack idea! Hard boil the eggs and cook the turkey bacon on a Sunday to eat throughout the week. It’s all about the food prepping to make your life easier during the working week.
what you need: (serves 1)
- 3 hard boiled eggs
- 3 turkey bacon or regular bacon, cooked
- 1/4 avocado
- pepper to taste
what you do:
- Peel hard boiled eggs, cut them in half, and scoop out the yolk. (I throw the yolk away…I’m not a fan of hard boiled yolk)
- Cut the bacon into thirds.
- Slice the avocado into small cubes.
- Place 2 pieces of bacon, and 2 pieces of avocado in the hole of the avocado, in each hard boiled halves.
- Sprinkle some pepper, and gobble up! It will make 6 bites!