Pumpkin! I was craving pumpkin the other morning (even though it was 90 degrees out) and was really not in the mood to cook anything. Not even these yummy pumpkin pancakes. So, I went for one of my go-to, quick-to-make, rice cake snack with a few hard boiled egg whites (I already had hard boiled eggs in the fridge) and carrots on the side. Interesting breakfast, I know.
But I’m happy as long as I get a lean protein, a healthy fat, and some sort of vegetable, for every meal. So anyway, I got my pumpkin fix by mixing it with the almond butter, and adding other yummy stuff to it, of course!
what you need:
- 2 tablespoons raw almond butter
- 1/2 tablespoon organic pumpkin puree
- 1/2 teaspoon raw honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin spice
what you do:
- Mix all ingredients together, stir well!
- Eat on a rice cake, toast, with apples, with a banana, or with a spoon!