I’m telling you, this smoothie tastes just like peanut butter and jelly! I had to chug cranberry juice for days (Dr. orders) and I was getting sick of drinking just cranberry juice. I wanted to get a bit more creative, so I thought I could add it to smoothies that I like to make. I don’t need to be drinking cranberry juice anymore, but I still make this smoothie all the time. As a matter of fact, I’m enjoying one right now. Go figure.
serves 1 16oz smoothie
what you need:
- 1.5 frozen banana
- pure cranberry juice (about 1/2 cup)
- almond milk (I used Silk Sweetened Vanilla) (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons PB2 powder
what you do:
- Put frozen bananas into the cup/glass you will be drinking the smoothie from.
- Pour half cranberry juice, half almond butter to the rim of the frozen bananas (if the bananas don’t fill the whole cup, don’t fill the whole cup with liquid. Only fill up to the bananas.)
- Pour ingredients in cup into a blender. (bananas, cranberry juice, and almond milk)
- Add PB2 powder
- Blend until smooth. (It should be thick and creamy)
- Pour back into glass, drink, and enjoy!