I LOVE pancakes, but my stomach doesn’t always love pancakes, that’s for sure. I came across this egg and banana pancake thing, and now am obsessed! You can make it a lot of different ways with a lot of added ingredients, but the main base is always the egg and banana. I found a combination that I like that is still quick to make (not a lot of ingredients and good for my working mornings) and enough nutritional ingredients to keep you satisfied and full until lunch. I dream about these pancakes in the middle of the night…can it be morning so I can have my pancakes already?! Oh, and coffee…can’t ever forget about the coffee.
what you need:
- 1 large banana (best if it’s a little brown)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons PB2 powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoon coconut oil
- cinnamon to taste (I sprinkle a whole bunch…I love cinnamon!)
- -am for topping
what you do:
- Mash the banana in a bowl. (using a potato masher or a fork works fine too)
- Add eggs, PB2 powder, vanilla extract, and cinnamon to bowl and mix well all together.
- Heat 1 tsp. of coconut oil in a pan, once oil is melted and pan is hot, pour 3 pancakes in pan.
- Once the top looks a little cooked (hard and stuck together…about 3 min) flip and cook for another 3 min.
- Remove from pan and add 3 more pancakes and repeat (batter will make a total of 6 pancakes).
- Add jam on top, eat, and enjoy!