I love any recipe that includes using a crock pot. Crock pot = easy. I like easy. This recipe is great for food prepping for the work week. Make a large batch of it to eat throughout the week and you’re good to go. Shredded chicken tacos, chicken salad sandwich, mixed in a salad, in a quesadilla…really the ideas are endless.
What you need:
- 4 large frozen chicken breasts
- 2 cups chicken broth
What you do:
- Place 4 large frozen chicken breasts in crockpot
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth
- Add salt and pepper to taste
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Once the 8 hours is up, remove chicken breasts onto a cutting board. (You may have to use a large spoon to scoop them out so they don’t fall apart too much on you, just make sure to not bring any juice onto the cutting board with the chicken)
- Using 2 forks, shred chicken.
- Eat and enjoy then, or store in a seal air tight container in the fridge and enjoy later!