My husband and I wake up to fresh brewed coffee daily. We don’t know what we would do without coffee, I mean each other, in our lives. So, I pour 3 cups of coffee, one for my husband, one for me, and one that I put in the freezer. I then cut a banana into slices and stick that in the freezer, as well. About an hour or so later when I am ready for this treat, the coffee is cold enough to be the base of this drink.
This Mocha is perfect for breakfast, a snack, or even dessert!
What you need:
- Cold Brewed Coffee
- Vanilla Almond Milk
- 1 Sliced Frozen Banana
- 1 tsp Unsweetened Coca Powder
- 1 Stevia Packet
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter or Almond Butter (strict paleo)
- 1/2 scoop Protein Powder
What you do:
- Put frozen banana slices in a cup and fill up the remainder of cup with ice (about 4 ice cubes)
- Fill cup with 1/2 cold brewed coffee, and 1/2 vanilla almond milk
- Pour into blender and add the cocoa powder, stevia packet, peanut butter, and protein powder.
- Blend on high until there are no ice chunks.
- Pour back into cup and enjoy!